Bitbucket repositories aviable with a different login down show up

Sujay_Ghosh July 29, 2017

Hello ,

I have a bitbcuket account and a Bamboo login; and they both have seperate credentials.

I have logged in to my bamboo account, and when I am trying to load the bitbucket repositories,  I am not able to do so - and Bamboo shows up an error message. I have inserted the error message below .

Please help.

Thanks

Sujay

Bamboo Error.png

1 answer

1 vote
somethingblue
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 31, 2017

Hi Sujay,

I would start with the article Failed to load data from Bitbucket. 403 Forbidden - Attempting to create a Bitbucket Cloud repository in Bamboo fails.

This usually happens due to Tomcat configuration issues when running Bamboo behind a reverse proxy or load balancer.

If Bamboo is run behind a proxy and you are encountering issues with the origin based CSRF protection then please check if the following parameters are correctly configured in the <bamboo-install>/conf/server.xml (located in /media/atlassian-data/installs/bamboo/current/conf if you installed Bamboo via the EC2 Wizard) for the tomcat connector that your proxy is forwarding connections to:

• the configured proxyName matches the hostname that the application is accessed on.
  • the configured proxyPort matches the port that the application is accessed on.
  • the configured scheme matches the scheme that the application is accessed with. 

Please review the article Failed to load data from Bitbucket. 403 Forbidden - Attempting to create a Bitbucket Cloud repository in Bamboo fails for example configurations.

Cheers,

Branden

Sujay_Ghosh July 31, 2017

Hello Brandon,

Thanks for the reply. I shall pass this message on to the administrator, and read the article as well.

Thanks

Sujay

Sujay_Ghosh August 10, 2017

Hello Brandon,

The same login works fine , when I use the admin login .

But both of us ( the admin and  I  ) receive the earlier error message, when using my login.

Thanks

Sujay

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events