cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bitbucket Hooks vs Links for Bamboo

Ben
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 17, 2014

I have configured Bitbucket "Hooks" for Bamboo OnDemand, and I believe I am now triggering builds correctly.

My questions is what the "Links" do, as opposed to the "Hooks". It seems that the "Hook" is tied to a specific plan, but the "Link" asks for a "Build Key", which I am not sure if that is the Project key or the full Plan Key, or if it should have a wildcard or something.

Note that googling around for bitbucket "links" always brings me back to "hooks" information, hence why I have ended up here.

My hope is that with the "Links" set up correctly, that Bitbucket Pull Requests page will show (at least) a link to the Bamboo build for the branch under review, and hopefully even the status of that build. Does that happen? If not, what _does_ the "Links" do for us?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Ben
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 20, 2014

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events