Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bamboo user can't set timezone in their profile?

Maggie Stearns April 4, 2014

In JIRA, I can see that a user can modify their profile to change their timezone. I don't see the same capability in Bamboo. Is it not possible in Bamboo? We are running Bamboo 5.4.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 4, 2014

Hi Maggie,

You can't setup a specific timezone per user in Bamboo. All the user profile actions are available here https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/BAMBOO/Managing+your+user+profile

Regards,

Fabio

Jamey Holden April 8, 2014

Is there any plan to add this support? We are a UK team sharing an instance with our team in the US (which they manage). It's quite frustrating for us having to mentally alter the deploy and build times output by the server, especially since our deployed code logs in UK time.

Vasanth Mohanan August 3, 2017

Hi @Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_

Seems like this is been answered 3 years back. Is Atlassian yet to add this feature to Bamboo users? I couldn't see any option to change timezone for user specific.

@Maggie Stearns or @Jamey Holden you found any turnaround? If so can you please share it with me.

Jeyanthan I
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 1, 2018

I see there is an existing feature request for this - BAM-6558. Please feel free to vote it.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events