Bamboo unattended installation on Linux

Scott Burks February 20, 2013

I've looked on your site as well as Google but I can't seem to find much documenation, if any on unattended Bamboo installations on Linux RHEL6. What I'm doing currently is modeling the Bamboo installation/configuration via Chef recipes and I see where some of the other applications have an unattended installation and response files. Please let me know if this is a possibility with v4.4.1 or if its maybe in a future release.

Thanks,

Scott

1 answer

0 votes
LucasA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 21, 2013

Hi Scott,

I really don't know how Chef works, but I believe that maybe very similar to Puppet. Some customer have succesfully perform a automated installation using the EAR-WAR package and Puppet. Please take a look on https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/BAMBOO040/Bamboo+EAR-WAR+installation+guide, maybe this page could helps you.

Lucas Lima

satish d December 27, 2017

I am also trying to automate the bamboo installation through chef.Is anybody was made it or any suggestion?.Please let me know.

Thank you,

Satish,

satishd2314@gmail.com

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events