Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bamboo telemetry view

Michał Dembski September 29, 2016

I'd like to set up a wallboard view that would show build results from several build plans and their branches on one wallboard. Currently it seems to only be possible to show all builds plans (without branches) under one project or one plan+it's branches. Is there a way to combine those views?

1 answer

1 vote
Alexey Chystoprudov
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 30, 2016

You can favorite plans and branches and then show them in wallboard: Capture 2016-09-05 at 14.26.42.png

Michał Dembski September 30, 2016

The problem is, I can't do that for anonymous users, which our wall-mounted monitor is.
I guess I could create a dummy user, just for the monitor, with minimal permissions (it's publically available, so shouldn't let anyone screw with the defined builds), make favorites and, hopefully, show them.

I did hope for some better way. So far I created simple HTML site that just loads different wallboards into frames and displays those frames. It's the closes I could get to a desired effect, not ideal, since basic frames do not resize with the number of builds in each wallboard etc. If I do not find a better solution, I guess I'll try to refine that HTML site.

aviorma February 5, 2018

Can you share the code of this html page ? 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events