In trying to upgrade our installation to bamboo 6.0.3 to bamboo 6.3.1 looking for yml specs feature and configuration as code.
But I'm doing some escenaries with he trial 6.3.1 and I have a litlle questions:
1. The yml configuration cannot store in a unique repository. Our future escenary will look like today with two bamboo instance production and testing and the SysAdmin get the new pull request for export the bamboo specs from testing to production, how can get this ?.
2. I understand the documentation it's improving now, but I'm not clear about how I create a plan checkout from more than one repository? I think the unique way to export bamboo specs yml it's with the code of application? Wee need one unique repo for the configuration and application repository separately. It's a little diference that way I found in the documentation.
3. I cannot find any documentation about how Deployment Project work with yaml format.
I hope your help.
As you mentioned documentation for YAML support is very limited and located at https://confluence.atlassian.com/bamboo/bamboo-yaml-938844479.html
1. Yes. If Bamboo see YAML config it creates plan and adds this repository to plan. It doesn't support storing plan source code separately from YAML file.
2. You can't achieve it with YAML format. It's limited format for simplest configurations. If you need more complicated scenarios please use Bamboo Specs.
3. Deployment projects don't support YAML format
Hi, If you are running self-managed environments and looking to adopt modern infrastructure, Bamboo Data Center can now be deployed in a Kubernetes cluster. By leveraging Kubernetes, you can easily...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events