Don't know if this is a configuration issue or a bug. When I run the build on my SVN branch bamboo displays the changeset from the trunk of the repository even though those changes are not in the branch.
The correct code is built but technically the changeset shouldn't include those changes below. So the build is working right but the reporting on what is in the build doesn't reflect reality.
Is there something I need to tweak? I had a developer freak because he saw I built a hotfix for production off the branch and it reported his new dev changes from the next sprint were included (by the image below and what was reported in the build).
Also noticed that the bamboo plugin for Jira is not reporting this branch build associated with the issue.
The build referenced above is #3 and in JIRA on the ATING-393 issue that was built it references build #14 but not #3. The item was built in build #14 but that was on the trunk. I merged that change to my branch and I would expect this to show up in the branch build change list since it changed in the branch. Once the change has appeared in a build I would expect it to not show up anymore in the changes list (since it would not be a change in that build).
Didn't know if this was the same issue or something new so I added it here. I'll let you figure out whether it belongs as part of the BAM-11494 or not.
Hey Community mates! Claire here from the Software Product Marketing team. We all know software development changes rapidly, and it's often tough to keep up. But from our research, we've found the h...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs