Bamboo server 6.3, YAML specs issue

ssytnikov January 16, 2018

Hi.
After upgrading the Bamboo server from 6.1 to 6.3 version I've tried to create a new plan using Bamboo YAML specs and faced the next issue.
I've created the repository in my bitbucket cloud account with bamboo-specs/bamboo.yml and connected this repository as linked repository in bamboo configuration. Then I wanted to enable Scan for Bamboo Specs in this linked repository as it shown here https://confluence.atlassian.com/bamboo/enabling-repository-stored-bamboo-specs-938641941.html and saw that I haven't  "Bamboo Specs" tab when I'm editing the repo.

Does anyone have an idea how to resolve the problem?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
robhit
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 16, 2018

Hi Serhii,

Thanks for your question!

As mentioned on the page shared by you:

You must use the Bitbucket Server repository type to have Bamboo Specs executed automatically by Bamboo.

Since you are using Bitbucket Cloud, you won't be able to see the "Bamboo Specs" tab.

Hope this will help.

Thanks,

Robhit

ssytnikov January 16, 2018

Hi, Robhit.

Thanks for the fast reply.
Do you know will this feature be able with using Bitbucket cloud in the future releases?

robhit
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 16, 2018

Hi Serhii,

can't comment on that but as of today, it is only available with Server.

Grzegorz Lewandowski
Atlassian Team
January 16, 2018

@ssytnikov, here's open feature request. You can vote for it and watch to track updates: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/BAM-18785 

ssytnikov January 17, 2018

@Grzegorz Lewandowski, thank you.
I'll vote for it.

SG
Atlassian Team
January 17, 2018

@ser Thanks for voting. It is very important for us to understand user demand while prioritizing this item.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events