Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bamboo's pricing structure shouldn't penalize cross-platform development

Gili September 15, 2012

The Bamboo pricing model is flawed.

It doesn't differentiate between a high number of Remote Agents for concurrent builds versus using them for cross-platform testing (different versions of Linux or Windows, Mac, Linux). I understand the pricing for concurrent builds, but not for small shops who need to build a single product across multiple platforms (non-concurrently, one at a time is fine).

Can you update the pricing structure to differentiate between these two use-cases?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
James Dumay
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 17, 2012

Sorry to hear that the pricing model doesn't work for you. I'd love to hear more about your usecase though - feel free to drop me a line at james@atlassian.com if you have the time.

Gili October 9, 2012

FYI, I won't consider this issue resolved until Atlassian provides a public response one way or another. I provided you with the necessary information by email. Once you post an official repsonse here I will mark it as accepted.

James Dumay
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 10, 2012

While I sympathise with this use case we are not looking to update our pricing in the near term.

Gili October 10, 2012

@James, thanks for the official answer. I've marked it as accepted.

1 vote
nnjkgweuihdqen September 15, 2012

//spam//

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events