Bamboo's pricing structure shouldn't penalize cross-platform development

The Bamboo pricing model is flawed.

It doesn't differentiate between a high number of Remote Agents for concurrent builds versus using them for cross-platform testing (different versions of Linux or Windows, Mac, Linux). I understand the pricing for concurrent builds, but not for small shops who need to build a single product across multiple platforms (non-concurrently, one at a time is fine).

Can you update the pricing structure to differentiate between these two use-cases?

2 answers

1 accepted

Sorry to hear that the pricing model doesn't work for you. I'd love to hear more about your usecase though - feel free to drop me a line at james@atlassian.com if you have the time.

FYI, I won't consider this issue resolved until Atlassian provides a public response one way or another. I provided you with the necessary information by email. Once you post an official repsonse here I will mark it as accepted.

While I sympathise with this use case we are not looking to update our pricing in the near term.

@James, thanks for the official answer. I've marked it as accepted.

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published May 18, 2017 in Bamboo

FAQ: How to Upgrade Bamboo Server

Bamboo 5.9 will no longer be supported after June 12, 2017. What does this mean? As part of our End of Life policy, Atlassian supports major versions for two years after the first major iteratio...

1,561 views 0 6
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you