Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bamboo remote agent unable to ssh the Bitbucket Server

Vamsi May 12, 2020

I have Bamboo running on Linux server and installed a remote agent on windows server. Trying to run the build using remote agent and  error in Bamboo build log, error: Cannot fetch branch '(unresolved) HashAndSource{refName=[null], branch=[feature/test], hash[somevalue],}' from 'ssh://git@comanyurl/project.git'

Error log:

Build MuleSoft -SampleMule -Default Job 2 : Error occurred while running task 'Checkout Default Repository(1)' of type com.atlassian.bamboo.plugins.vcs:task.vcs.checkout.

This error may have occurred due to an authentication issue with Bitbucket Server. Save the repository configuration to refresh the authentication details or manually add the access key visible in "Advanced" section to Bitbucket Server.

I have tried generating ssh key in windows build server (where remote agent installed) and copied to Bitbucket server (ssh keys). still getting same ssh/authentication error.

Any help would be appreciated, TIA!

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Vamsi May 14, 2020

I fixed the issue by installing git executable in E:\Tools\ (where I have installed the remote agent) and updated capability git executable path in Bamboo.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events