Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bamboo receiving 401 when trying to publish build status to Stash

philipobenito February 3, 2014

Hi,

I have tried seaching for any information relating to this issue. I am running the download version of Bamboo and Stash.

Application links seem to be set up correctly with Basic Auth (a user with full admin). I have also given the user full admin to the Project on Stash, however, when trying to push results to Stash I get the following error on the build.

"401 Unauthorized" received while attempting to store build status against Stash instance `Stash', check your application link configuration.

I should also mention that I have another instance running for open source projects with pretty much the same set up and that works perfectly.

Any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Phil

4 answers

0 votes
David_Mills October 22, 2015

We get several of these every night.  I have deleted and re-created all application links a few times - but to no avail.  The Application link health checks all get a tick.

So why does this error occur and what are the consequences of it having occurred?

0 votes
Eclipse Trading July 7, 2015

what is the resolution of this? 

0 votes
ssetayeshfar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 4, 2014

Hi Phil,

Please review the following KB article and follow the resolution steps.

If the problem doesn't get resolved, please open a support ticket:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/BAMKB/Unable+to+see+Bamboo+build+results+in+Stash

Thank you.

Best,

Sepideh

Christian Schlaefcke
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 25, 2014

I have exactly the same Problem and followed the guide you provided - unfortunately without success :-( In Stash I have ssh with ssh-key activated - might this cause trouble when bamboo tries to access the stash repository without having valid key?

0 votes
cofarrell
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 4, 2014

Hi Phil,

I'm not sure about this. It may be related to a known regression in applinks:

https://ecosystem.atlassian.net/browse/APL-1135

But I'm not sure if that affects Bamboo in this instance.

If you haven't already I would recommend you raising a support ticket and attach your Bamboo (and Stash) logs so we can help.

Cheers,

Charles

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events