cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bamboo pulls entire directory tree from perforce

Cameron Ferguson
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 9, 2011

We have had this on and off issue where for some reason when we pull our project from perforce with Bamboo, it gets caught up in downloading the entire directory tree from the top-level, instead of just the root of the project we are wanting. We can work around this issue by simply recreating the plan, and then it will work.

Example...

If I am wanting to retrieve //MyProd_DOG/Animal/Canine/Dog/...

when it works correctly, we get just the contents of "dog" as our root working area. When it breaks, I will get the entire directory structure "(root)/Animal/Canine/Dog/..." and i can't call my scripts anymore. Like I said, when I recreate the plan, it resolves itself. this is usually triggered when I make adjustments to the plan. The plan will work fine, then I will go in, adjust a task of a job or something, like the description, save it, and then it screws up.

Any ideas?

1 answer

0 votes
James Dumay
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 24, 2011

Cameron,

The Bamboo Automatic Clover Coverage currently has no way to exclude sources from coverage calculation.

If you want to exclude coverage you will need to use the Manual Clover option in Bamboo and manually configure Clover for Ant or Clover for Maven to exclude the source files you want.

Thanks,

James

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events