Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bamboo getOrphanedTrustCertificates

Evgeniy Udodov December 15, 2014

I've just installed Bamboo server version (5.7.2, 5.6.2) and I'm trying to create first build plan, but I have an error on Application (Stash) linking step (page: /plugins/servlet/applinks/listApplicationLinks )

Invocation of method 'getOrphanedTrustCertificates' in  class com.atlassian.applinks.ui.velocity.ListApplicationLinksContext threw exception java.lang.IllegalStateException: adminConfig.currentApplication is not properly initialized! at com/atlassian/applinks/ui/admin/common_header.vm[line 11, column 20]

These docs didn't help. 

I tried to reinstall Bamboo and I haven't "orphaned" linked application on this server.

Any ideas? 

2 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
rsperafico
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 15, 2014

Hello Evgeniy,

Thank you for your question.

It seems you are missing to configure /etc/hosts (Linux) or C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts (Windows) and due to that you are experiencing this issue.

Could you please run the following command from a Terminal, please:

# check your $HOSTNAME
echo $HOSTNAME

# try to ping $HOSTNAME
ping $HOSTNAME

If it returns "ping: cannot resolve <hostname>: Unknown host" then add an entry into your /etc/hosts file. For that edit /etc/hosts file and add following:

127.0.0.1        &lt;hostname&gt;

If you find this answer useful, I would kindly ask you to accept it so the same will be visible to others who might be facing the same issue you have inquired.

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,
Rafael P. Sperafico
Atlassian Support

Evgeniy Udodov December 19, 2014

It helped, thank you.

1 vote
Felipe Kraemer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 15, 2014

Hi Evgeniy,

Can you please run these queries:

SELECT * FROM trusted_apps_IPS;
SELECT * FROM trusted_apps_URLS;
SELECT * FROM trusted_apps;
SELECT * FROM bandana WHERE BANDANA_key LIKE '%applink%';
SELECT * FROM bandana WHERE BANDANA_key LIKE '%com.atlassian.oauth%';

If any rows are returned, it probably means that changes haven't been committed. In this case, please run those queries again:

DELETE FROM trusted_apps_IPS;
DELETE FROM trusted_apps_URLS;
DELETE FROM trusted_apps;
DELETE FROM bandana WHERE BANDANA_key LIKE '%applink%';
DELETE FROM bandana WHERE BANDANA_key LIKE '%com.atlassian.oauth%';

Then, open BAMBOO_HOME/xml-data/configuration/administration.xml and delete the entire <currentApplication> tag.

Then, restart the Bamboo instance and try to create the application link again.

If this answer was helpful, please allow me to ask you to mark my answer as accepted in order to have it in the top of the thread, also helping other customers.

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,
Felipe Kraemer

Evgeniy Udodov December 19, 2014

As I noticed, I've already checked these docs http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/BAMKB/Application+Link+throwing+NullPointerException However thank you for your time.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events