Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bamboo deployment task for web logic server

Aakash Basnet April 28, 2015

I have an artifact created from maven task in my build configuration, now I want to deploy those artifact to the web logic server so anyone please help me how to add a deployment task with web logic server?I cannot see any web logic deployment task like that of tomcat deployment server.HOW TO DEPLOY TO WEBLOGIC SERVER???

somebody answer me to write own web logic API deployment scripts. but I didn't  understand this clearly.

PLEASE HELP ME

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Felipe Kraemer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 30, 2015

Hello Aakash,

I am wondering if you can try to use an SCP Task in order to copy your artifact from Bamboo to your Weblogic server.

If this answer was helpful, please allow me to ask you to mark my answer as accepted in order to have it in the top of the thread, also helping other customers.

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,
Felipe Kraemer

Aakash Basnet May 1, 2015

I will try with that. So by scp task we can deploy our application to web logic server right?

Aakash Basnet May 6, 2015

@Felipe Kraemer : Thanks very much for the concept provided above, I copied the artifact to weblogic server. Does it means deployed the application? or still something left for deployment?

Felipe Kraemer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 20, 2015

Hi @Aakash Basnet, I am not sure how exactly Weblogic works, but as far as I can see at http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E13196_01/platform/docs81/deploy/deploy.html#1070825, as soon as the file extension is EAR and you've followed those steps in the link, the application should have been deployed.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events