• Community
  • Products
  • Bamboo
  • Questions
  • Bamboo daily trigger initiated build on all the branches in the plan. Is it possible to configure trigger to only initiate build on a main branch?

Bamboo daily trigger initiated build on all the branches in the plan. Is it possible to configure trigger to only initiate build on a main branch?

dragan_nikolic April 29, 2016

I created a daily trigger for my plan. I expected it will only trigger on the master branch but it initiated it on all the defined branches. Since I have a large number of branches it was not possible to complete them on all of them (and I don't need that).

Is there a way to create trigger that will only initiate the build on the master branch? 

1 answer

0 votes
Steffen Opel _Utoolity_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 29, 2016

Unfortunately this often requested functionality is not available yet and subject of various related (and partially overlapping/duplicate) issues accordingly, which you might want to watch/vote/comment on to further raise awareness for this limitation - for example (in descending order of votes):

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events