Bamboo can't access Stash after migration to different servers

Anatoly Pulyaevskiy November 23, 2014

We've migrated Bamboo and Stash to different servers so they are located on Amazon VPC now.

After that I've re-created application links (several times already) but still can't get Bamboo work with Stash.

In bamboo logs I can see following warning:

WARN [sshd-SshClient[115799c]-nio2-thread-4] [AcceptAllServerKeyVerifier] Server at stash.domain.com/123.123.123.012:7999 presented unverified RSA key: <key>

However this key is in known_hosts of user which was used to start Bamboo.

Also this warning shows that Stash domain is resolved to public IP which is as expected I guess. But in Bamboo logs I can see that when Stash makes requests to Bamboo it's resolved to private VPC IP (and those requests seems to work fine). Not sure if this is related to the issue.

Anyway, when I try to add or edit Stash repo in Bamboo it shows that there is no repositories in Stash. Bamboo also can't publish build result to Stash.

I tried to find answer here but main suggestion is to re-create app link and make sure 2-legged auth is enabled. All of this I checked and it didn't help. Trusted Applications are also enabled.

Is there anything else I can check in order to figure out the issue?

Thanks!

1 answer

1 vote
Krystian Brazulewicz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 24, 2014

Please contact our support, attach Bamboo logs to your issue.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events