Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bamboo builds aren't triggered automatically

Luis Luis November 14, 2011

Hi,

I need to configure a build in Bamboo in several stages, but I don't want that the workspace is updated and compiled in every single step. So, I configured the build to use my repository and poll every 3 minutes, and the stages don't inherit that configuration.

I think that change made that the poll stopped working anymore (it worked before); is that possible?

I want to poll my repository for changes but I don't want to update and compile in every single stage; how can I do that?

Another question: is it possible to avoid that the build stops when a job fails? I would like (if possible) to continue to the end of the process altough any job has failed.

Thanks,

Luis

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
James Dumay
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 27, 2011

Hi Luis, do you still have a Repository defined for your Plan? In order for your build to automatically run you must have a repository defined for your Plan and the build strategy set to either Polling or triggered.

Luis Luis November 27, 2011

It was a bug in my plugin, so it was my fault, sorry.

Thanks,

Luis

James Dumay
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 28, 2011

No worries Luis :)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events