Bamboo build infrastructure

rahuldanwade
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 26, 2014

I need to use the sparse checkout feature of Git so that we don’t need to copy the selective module available in GIT for every Project.

Build Process should be implemented in such a manner so that we can get the successive Builds ratio.

also need to set up a plan in Bamboo for picking up the stable Build Jobs and putting the Binaries / Dll’s into Subversion for Final product.

can anyone suggest.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Timothy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 26, 2014

I need to use the sparse checkout feature of Git so that we don’t need to copy the selective module available in GIT for every Project.

You'll have to configure the repository for sparse checkout right (http://jasonkarns.com/blog/subdirectory-checkouts-with-git-sparse-checkout/)? Or why don't you modularise your reposistories so that you can configure them in Bamboo as an individual repo?

also need to set up a plan in Bamboo for picking up the stable Build Jobs and putting the Binaries / Dll’s into Subversion for Final product.

If you use the download artifact task, it takes the latest green build artifact.
rahuldanwade
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 27, 2014

Hello,

I dont understand by modularizing repositories.Could you please elaborate!!!

As long as I know Artifact download refers to moving the executable file that is the output of your build job to a defined location making it available to other plans (build or deployment) to use.

But my concern is what if I want developers to pick up only those binaries or dll's from shared location which are strictly neede for build process.

can I configure it in bamboo plan using green build artifact?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events