Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bamboo build and environment details in Jira

Seamus Kealy January 31, 2018

At the moment as far as I can see unless you enter the ticket number on a commit in bitbucket you will not get the build and deployment information (bamboo data) in Jira.

If this is the case the its very manual and easy to make typo which then links to the wrong Jira ticket creating a mess.

Are there plans to change is or is there a way to automate without entering the jira ticket number in the commit

Thanks...

1 answer

0 votes
edwin
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 31, 2018

Hi Seamus,

Is this what you're referring to? If so, there is a View Development Tools permission in the permission scheme that you may not have.

Screen Shot 2018-01-31 at 16.47.30.png

Seamus Kealy January 31, 2018

Hi Edwin

Thank u for the reply

I know about this setting and its set and i see the bitbucket activity as per your screenshot. We use bamboo aswell for deployments but it appears u not see detail in the jira ticket unless u ref the ticket in the commit

Thanks

Seamus

edwin
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 31, 2018

Yes, that is correct.

Seamus Kealy February 1, 2018

Thanks for that ... i was hoping i was wrong as this is quite poor and very open to error 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events