Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bamboo behind login

Vincent te Beek August 31, 2015

Whenever I head to my Bamboo Instance I land on the Dashboard, I can see all of the builds even though I'm not logged in. Is there anyway to protect this info from being publicly available? I simply want users to login first before they see any info about our builds.

2 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Steffen Opel _Utoolity_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 1, 2015

This can be achieved by disabling anonymous access to Bamboo, i.e. uncheck access for anonymous users in step 3 below:

Allowing anonymous users to access your Bamboo system means that people who aren't logged in to Bamboo will be able to perform functions such as generating reports, and viewing plans and build results — subject to individual plan permissions.

[...]

To allow anonymous users to access Bamboo:

1. Click the  icon in the Bamboo header and choose Overview.
  2. Click Global permissions (under 'Security'), and then Edit Global Permissions.
  3. Check in the Access column for 'Anonymous users'.
  4. Click Save.
Vincent te Beek September 1, 2015

Thank you so much dude. Happy Utoolity customer!

0 votes
Steffen Opel _Utoolity_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 1, 2015

@Vincent te Beek - my answer is complete now. Sorry for the weird iterative approach, but I hadn't encountered the restriction that "Your post was rejected because it contains blacklisted words" before, and the resulting post is word by word identical to the one that I wanted to submit in the first place, alas ...

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events