Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bamboo and PHP, including PHPCPD, PHPMD, etc

QA User January 1, 2014

Hello!

My company has bought Bamboo 5.3. We are developing projects on PHP and we use a lot of PHP tools for improving our code quality. I have configured Bamboo for our project and everything looks ok, but seems to be that Bamboo works only with PHPUnit reports (generated in jUnit format). I cannot find any parsers for PHPMD, PHPCPD and PHPCS reports. My goal is that I want my build to be failed by some configured rules and to see reasons of fails in helpful reports. Do you have any recommendations, how can I configure my Bamboo instance with something else besides PHPUnit ?

I like Bamboo's user interface and integration with Jira and PHPStorm, but looks like it is not enough for comfortable improving of our team's code quality. Btw, TeamCity has worst user interface and Jira integration, but i has many built-in parsers for PHP reports. I believe Atlassian should have a solution for using Bamboo in PHP projects successfully.

Thanks a lot!

1 answer

0 votes
Markus Schulte August 24, 2016

I am providing two addons, View Checkstyle/CodeSniffer supports PHP_CodeSniffer, View PMD-pmd/PHPMD (mess detector) supports PHPMD.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events