Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bamboo agents capabilities

Karol Urbaniak December 9, 2019

Hi,

I was asked to install for a small developer team (they use VS2017 and VS2019 with C# and C++) a pilot installation of Bamboo. I have briefly read documentation. I have installed and everything run. I have installed few remote agents on W2k16 servers and they are connected. I have installed on each of them .NET Core SDK 2.2 (VS2017), 2.2 (VS2019) and 3.0 (VS2019), nuget.exe and MSBUILD 2019. Please take a look on screen dump and confirm that it is the right way. Because I'mRHEL engineer and have not so much experience with .NET then I need to ask you how did you sort it out on your environments? 

Did you install multiple version of .NET Core the same machine? 

BambooSettings.JPG

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 9, 2019

HI @Karol Urbaniak,

Yes your configuration looks good.  I work for a company that develops in .NET as well and yes we have done something very similar.  Although, in our case, we usually have a succession plan where we only have multiple version installed while we are migrating from the old to the new.  This can take a little bit of time, but once we have fully migrated to the newer version we clean up the old version.

I hope that helps!

-Jimmy

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events