Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bamboo admin password reset?

Alex Nelson August 24, 2012
select * from USERS where ID=1 from the reset admin account instructions isn't working. What am I missing?

4 answers

0 votes
Alex Nelson August 29, 2012

Not really an answer, but I've decided to reinstall Bamboo from scratch. Issue closed.

0 votes
Harry Chan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 26, 2012

Hi, from the error logs, it looks like you are using SQL Server? Can you provide more information? Perhaps you are not referencing the database/schema name when running the query? Do you know what the name of the schema is?

Maybe try dbo.USERS?

Alex Nelson August 26, 2012

Yes, I am using SQL Server 2008. I have the Bamboo database selected within DBvisualizer. I see the same error no matter which schema I have selected.

Harry Chan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 27, 2012

Can you please check if the user doing the query has permission? Can you actually see the USERS table from the visualizer? Perhaps it's in lowercase?

Alex Nelson August 28, 2012

I do not see a USERS table. The closest thing is dbo.users

Harry Chan
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 28, 2012

dbo.users. dbo is the default schema.

Harry Chan
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 28, 2012

Same thing. As I said, might be lowercase.

There is not a table named USERS, users, or Users.

I tried again with

SELECT * FROM users where name='_your_user_name_'; as was selected elsewhere and get:
(0 row(s) affected)
0 votes
Alex Nelson August 26, 2012

... Physical database connection acquired for: neen-db-008
08:31:01 [SELECT - 0 row(s), 0.000 secs] [Error Code: 208, SQL State: S0002] Invalid object name 'USERS'.
... 1 statement(s) executed, 0 row(s) affected, exec/fetch time: 0.000/0.000 sec [0 successful, 0 warnings, 1 errors]

0 votes
Colin Goudie
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 24, 2012

How is it not working? What is the result of running the query?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events