Bamboo Version

Craig Kennedy February 8, 2012

We recently updated our Jira Studio instance to OnDemand. I was under the impression that once we did this, we would be on the latest version of all the software, but when looking at the system information, I still saw this for the version number of Bamboo: 3.0.4-studio-4. When will OnDemand be using version 3.4?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
NikE
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 8, 2012

Looking forward, we are planning on updating the application version in OnDemand at the same time it is released into the wild for download. Currently, though, we are falling behind on this while we work to complete all of the migrations onto the platform.

Unfortunately, I don't have a date or time estimate for when Bamboo will be updated other than "the near future"...that being said, we recognize that this upgrade is a priority for many users and we will update it as soon as possible (the current list of OnDemand versions is here).

Craig Kennedy February 8, 2012

My biggest concern is that we are looking for Windows support with Bamboo as we are a .NET development shop and I'm not really interested in setting up any custom instances with AWS. Thanks for your answer and I will keep checking for updates.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events