Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bamboo User Activity

Kevin Paulus December 15, 2017

Administering Bamboo 6.0.5 and want to determine last login date of any given user.  How can user activity be found?

1 answer

1 vote
Gonchik Tsymzhitov
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 17, 2017

Hi Kevin, 

May I know your use case? 

Unfortunately, on Bamboo 6.2.1 I have not found from UI last login info.

You can use workaround from this request and vote this feature if you want to see in release.

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/BAM-17728

Cheers,

Gonchik Tsymzhitov

Kevin Paulus December 17, 2017

Thank You Gonchik:  My use is as a stack administrator  in a corporate setting with only 250 licenses for 1700+ possible users, we need to be able to evaluate who has not utilized the software sufficiently to warrant wasting the license on them.  
     I serve as the gatekeeper:  I manage who does and does not get access.  I realize that a login is not the best measure of use, but we also balance the last login with other factors. such as project role or corporate stature.  As with any data system, If we announce that you will lose access after any number of days without use, users will set a reminder to login regularly just to be sure they will be counted as having logged in during the measurement period.
     We are looking to purchase the next tier of licensing, but so far have not found the right executive willing to fund the expense.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events