Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bamboo Tomcat Deployment Error

paulhudson March 20, 2015

I'm using a deployment plan to push a WAR file onto a Tomcat instance but the Bamboo deployment environment keeps failing on the following error:

Could not deploy application: Unbuffered entity enclosing request can not be repeated.

I've increased the max upload file size for Tomcat and tested that the WAR can be deployed using the manager and it all works as expected.  When Bamboo tries it I get the Unbuffered entity error. I've checked and it can find the WAR to deploy ok.

Does anyone know a way round this problem ?

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
rsperafico
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 20, 2015

Hello Paul,

Thank you for your question.

Based on the information provided we suspect you might be experiencing this bug:

In the link above there is a workaround that seems related to the issue described.

If you also agree, I would suggest adding any comments to the issue above as well as voting on the issue to create its popularity and likelihood of being fixed in a future release.

Please refer to Atlassian's bug fixing policy documentation for further information.

If you find this answer useful, I would kindly ask you to accept it so the same will be visible to others who might be facing the same issue you have inquired.

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,
Rafael P. Sperafico
Atlassian Support

0 votes
Don Willis
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 29, 2015

This error is fixed in version 5.1.0 of the tomcat deploy plugin, which will be bundled in Bamboo 5.10. You can download 5.1.0 of the tomcat plugin from https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.atlassian.bamboo.plugins.tomcat.bamboo-tomcat-plugin/versions

Be aware that this error message is hiding another error, so upgrading the plugin most likely won't fix the deployments, but will make it obvious why the deployments aren't working.

0 votes
paulhudson March 23, 2015

That worked perfectly, thank you for your help and support.

Best regards,

Paul

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events