Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bamboo Tear Down in case of build failure

Rahul Rohilla November 19, 2013

I have a Bamboo setup that runs some Unit tests that access a set of services. I start those services before Unit Tests run( as a Job) and in case of a Unit Test failure the Job after unit tests (Job 4 below ) which Stop the services are not run.

Is there a way where irrespective of a Build result there can be a tear down called that I can use to stop all services.

Note: All this is being run using a single agent and single stage with multiple jobs in that stage.

Job1 - Start Services

Job2 - Checkout code

Job3 - Run maven clean install

Job4- Shutdown services

1 answer

0 votes
Gretchen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 25, 2013

Not sure, but you may be able to use the pre-post build plugin to do that. Checkout the plugin info in the marketplace.

It looks to me (upon very cursory review) that this might do the trick. It is a free plugin. No idea if it works or not. I don't currently use it myself.

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.sysbliss.bamboo.plugins.prepost-build-command

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events