Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bamboo System Wallboard add on

Gerard Iglesias February 24, 2014

Hello,

I just installed this add-on and the hell I don't see anything in my UI that allow to access to the functionnalities given by this add-on???

Thank in advance

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
ssetayeshfar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 25, 2014

Hi Gerard,

By navigating to Bamboo Administration - > System Information you can review "File System Statistics", "Memory Statistics", "Instance Statistics", "JVM Information", etc. But if you need additional details we recommend using a separate monitoring tool on your Bamboo server.

In addition to the "System Information" page you can find useful details under "Agents" and "System Errors".

Hope this helps.

Best,

Sepideh

0 votes
Gerard Iglesias February 25, 2014

Well our version is : version 5.2 build 4003

Then our main issue is that we would like to know what thing in bamboo use what machine resources, especially disk space. Is there a way without this plugin and without admin access on the computer which run Bamboo in the first place.

Thanx

0 votes
ssetayeshfar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 24, 2014

Hi Gerard,

What version of Bamboo are you using? This add-on is currently only compatible with Bamboo 4.1 to 4.4.8.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events