Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bamboo / Stash Integration - Unable to authenticate

Charles Blakely December 28, 2015

Well I am guessing that I am unable to authenticate.

I have went through the process of linking the two applications.  This succeeded, and I see the relationship on both Stash and Bamboo.  I have also went through the steps to configure both the Outgoing and Incoming Authentication on both sides (OAuth).  I found a previous answer to the exact message I am getting, but their issue was that the system clocks where not synchronized.  However, Stash and Bamboo in my case are running on the same machine.

Currently, when I try to create a new plan and have Stash selected as the Repository Host, I get an info box with the following message.

Stash - approval required

Bamboo requires your approval before it can display repositories and branches, and automatically set up authentication.

Login & Approve

Even when click the link and approve on the stash side (don't want to do this because this is a user specific authentication) the problem persists.

2 answers

0 votes
Charles Blakely December 29, 2015

I though that is what the purpose of "Allow user impersonation through 2-Legged OAuth".  We are using Crowd and all users have access to both applications.  With that said, even after I go through the Login & Approve link and allow when directed to Stash, it does not work.

0 votes
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 28, 2015

The "Login & Approve" step is required for OAuth. Every user needs to do that to identify themselves as a valid user for the other app. Are you saying it is not working even after you do that?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events