Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bamboo/Stash In Progress Builds

Nick Kleinschmidt November 17, 2014

We use Stash for Git hosting. We're in the process of replacing Jenkins with Bamboo as our CI server. With Jenkins, once a build has started, it shows up as "In Progress" in the Stash web UI, then updates to succeeded/failed when it finishes. With Bamboo, it seems like builds only show up once they've passed or failed. Is there a way for Bamboo builds to show in progress in Stash when they start?

2 answers

0 votes
qainterview December 12, 2014

I am using jenkins with stash. I have a post build step 'Notify Stash Instance'. When I commit a change to Stash, the webhooks end up kicking the build in Jenkins. At the of the jenkins build the post commit plugin posts pass/fail status to stash along with a link to the build.

A couple of days ago, I noticed that Stash showed 'INPROGRESS'  when the jenkins build was kicked off. I don't see this anymore. Any idea why this would disappear?

0 votes
Mike Friedrich
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 17, 2014

Currently Bamboo does not support this.

I wrote a plugin which does this by replacing the whole Stash-Notification modules. Unfortunately is not ready for public release and i have no permission yet to publish this.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events