Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bamboo Slack

Edward Snowden April 4, 2018

Hi,

I am new to Bamboo, Atlassian Products actually. I was trying to link Slack with my bamboo instance. But I am hitting a lot of issues. Was wondering if someone has already used slack to guide me here.

Thanks

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
robhit
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 4, 2018

Hi Edward,

Thanks for your question!

You can use the below document. I believe it will help you for sure:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/bamkb/using-slack-for-bamboo-notifications-940217744.html

Thanks,

Robhit

Edward Snowden April 4, 2018

Wow! that was very quick.

Great Support!

I have more questions on Bamboo and other products like Bitbucket. Should I ask here or a new question?

Sorry, I am new to Atlassian Suite. Please excuse me.

Thanks again.

Steffen Opel _Utoolity_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 20, 2018

@Edward Snowden - it is highly recommended to ask a separate question for anything that's not directly related to your first one, because this will provide a considerably higher chance of attracting a competent answer and also helps a lot to keep this community well organized and easily searchable (for example, I've just added the 'slack' tag, which likely won't apply to your other questions).

1 vote
Steffen Opel _Utoolity_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 20, 2018

Besides the built-in Bamboo integration with Slack via XMPP mentioned by @robhit already (+1), you might also be interested in the free Slack Notifications for Bamboo app that seems to get the job done for a lot of users (judging by the installation count, I'm not using it myself).

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events