Bamboo SCP Task apostroph in directory name

Jakob Knorr July 16, 2015

I'm trying to Checkout a Project from Stash-Repository and then deploy it via SCP Task to another Server. Everything is working until the SCP Task connects to the Server and starts deploying: Instead of creating the Directory testdeploy it is creating the directory 'testdeploy' (the apostroph shouldn't be there). I really tried alot, but i can't figure out, why the SCP Task is adding the apostroph. Can anybody help me with this?

edit:

Here is a Screenshot of my configuration. If i deploy this task a directory on the remote server is created with the name 'deployTest' with all artifacts in it. But I don't want the apostrophes in the directory name.

scp-task.PNG

3 answers

0 votes
Hugh Stevenson August 21, 2015

Hi Rafael

I have the exact same issue - is there any resolution to this?

I'm not sure how to get the version of bamboo we are running as we have the cloud service: https://unicenta.atlassian.net/

Thanks in advance

Hugh

0 votes
rsperafico
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 3, 2015

Hello Jakob,

Thank you for your reply.

In order to investigate this issue further, could you please inform Bamboo version you are currently running?

Kind regards,
Rafael P. Sperafico
Atlassian Support

Hugh Stevenson August 21, 2015

Hi Rafael I have the exact same issue - is there any resolution to this? I'm not sure how to get the version of bamboo we are running as we have the cloud service: https://unicenta.atlassian.net/ Thanks in advance Hugh

0 votes
Alexey Chystoprudov
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 17, 2015

Hello Jakob,

Can you provide screenshot of SCP task config?

Jakob Knorr July 17, 2015

I added the screenshot to the question

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events