Bamboo: Remote Agent on Windows Builds loose repository

Michal Machniak October 17, 2016

Hello,

I have problem with Bamboo Remote Agent, installed on Windows 2012 R2, with 3 windows service of Bamboo Agent. When I run build it randomly show error that cannot access repository on "Stash", after some time we run build without any changes and builds run perfectly. It's all started 3 weeks ago, after this time alll was woring perfectly. My Server runs 2-3 Builds at the same time and and I dont now this is not poroblem for connection

Logs of Build

Error occurred while running Task 'Checkout Default Repository(1)' of type com.atlassian.bamboo.plugins.vcs:task.vcs.checkout.This error may have occurred due to an authentication issue with Stash. Save the repository configuration to refresh the authentication details.(17 Oct 2016, 1:45:27 PM, Occurrences: 12, Agents: Agent.Name

(java.lang.RuntimeException : com.atlassian.bamboo.plugins.stash.repository.StashRepositoryException: com.atlassian.bamboo.plugins.git.GitCommandException: command 'C:\Program Files\Git\git.exe' version failed with code -1. Working directory was [\]., stderr: )

1 answer

0 votes
Alexey Chystoprudov
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 17, 2016

Looks like support case, please create request at support.atlassian.com

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events