Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bamboo Queries Repository before Exe'ing first Stage?

Build Monkey June 18, 2012

I am having a lot of problems getting Bamboo to connect to the remote repository. You can see the log here:

https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/62766/i-can-access-remote-git-repository-from-bamboo-using-only-one-repository-url

I am trying to better understand the process. It looks as though the repository is first queried before any of the stages are executed. Is that correct? I notice that when I do not define the source repository, my initial stage is exec'ed but once I define the repro, I get an Auth Fail error.

Is the system using the information in the Authentication Type to query the remote repro for changes? I have the Auth Type set to None which works every other way, including in FishEye, but Bamboo doesn't like it. I am on verion 4.0 and using git repro.

1 answer

0 votes
Przemek Bruski
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 18, 2012

Yes, the repository is queried to determine the list of changes that will be included in the build.

Is the system using the information in the Authentication Type to query the remote repro for changes?

It should.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events