Bamboo Project and Plan

Susant Prusty January 21, 2015

Hi All,

I have created a new project and plan in Bamboo , which I can see it in dashboard but not in the list while creating new plan based on this project and in move plan or delete plan in global/overview.

Can you please help me here what went wrong and how this can be resolved ?

Thank you

Regard,

Susant

3 answers

0 votes
Susant Prusty January 28, 2015

I see in the logs something about deleion of the project, but not why it is apprearing in logs even if no one tried to delete the project.

2015-01-28 07:55:57,998 INFO [QuartzScheduler_Worker-3] [DeletionServiceImpl] Deleting 1 Project(s) marked for deletion 2015-01-28 07:55:57,998 INFO [QuartzScheduler_Worker-3] [DeletionServiceImpl] Deleting NFP6 2015-01-28 07:55:58,003 ERROR [QuartzScheduler_Worker-3] [DeletionServiceImpl] Unable to complete delayed deletion: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Project Portal (NFP6) contains plans. Delete the plans first.  at com.atlassian.bamboo.project.ProjectHibernateDao$1.doInHibernate(ProjectHibernateDao.java:53)  at org.springframework.orm.hibernate.HibernateTemplate.execute(HibernateTemplate.java:370)  at org.springframework.orm.hibernate.HibernateTemplate.execute(HibernateTemplate.java:337)  at com.atlassian.bamboo.project.ProjectHibernateDao.delete(ProjectHibernateDao.java:42)  at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor3661.invoke(Unknown Source)  at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)  at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)  at org.springframework.aop.support.AopUtils.invokeJoinpointUsingReflection(AopUtils.java:304)  at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.invokeJoinpoint(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:182)  at

Thank you

Regards,

Susant

0 votes
Susant Prusty January 21, 2015

it is something that the project is visible in dashboard but not in global views like if I want to delete/ remove this project nor while creating  new plans.

What screenshots is required , please let me know.

Thank you

Regards,

Susant

0 votes
Krystian Brazulewicz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 21, 2015

Please post screenshots

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events