Bamboo Plan branch

Susant Prusty February 18, 2015

Hi All,

I am trying to use the plan bracn funtionality of Bamboo , I have created a regex and created a branch in stash but a new plan is not getting created in bamboo instead of selecting create plan branch automatically.

Any suggestion on this ? do we miss something ? can anyone send a detail notes on how to use it ?

TIA

Regards,

Susant

4 answers

0 votes
Susant Prusty March 2, 2015

@all Sorry forgot to update , we have recreated the application link with Stash and Bamboo and then plan branch stated working again.

Thank you

Regards,

Susant

0 votes

I have removed th regex and tried by creating a new branch in the repository , but no luck.

Thank you

Regards,

Susant

0 votes

Hi Rafael,

There is nothing wrong with the regex it was working earlier.

I am able to do polling from the repository , I am able to create plan branch manually and all branches are getting listed.

Only problem here is automatic cretaion of plan branch is not working.

Thank you

Regards,

Susant

rsperafico
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 19, 2015

Hello Susant, Thank you for your update. You have mentioned: "it was working earlier". * What changes have been made to Bamboo and/or repository? * When did stop working? * Does the issue happen on a specific repository? * Does the issue happen with a specific user? * Does Bamboo and Stash run on the same box? If not, could you check if datetime are in sync, please? — Kind regards, Rafael P. Sperafico Atlassian Support

Susant Prusty February 19, 2015

Hi Rafael, Thank you for the swift reply, Please find my answers below. We haven't change anything wrt Bamboo or repository I am not sure since when it is not working, I got a compain so stated looking into it It is for all the repository and for everyone No both the application are hosted in different box, Dat and time, I have to check . let me check and update you. In logs I haven't found much , can you let me know a keyword to search if any errors. But there are couple of errors I can see that is (Branchexpiry job) not sure if it is interrelated. Thank you Regards, Susant

0 votes
rsperafico
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 18, 2015

Hello Susant,

Thank you for your question.

Could you please run a simple test by removing the regex from "Plan configuration >> Branches" tab and let us know if when committing something to a Stash repository branch, the same gets created automatically and the build gets run, please? Though that, we can narrow the issue to the regex used in case the branch is detected and build is run.

Please, refer to Using plan branches documentation for further information.

Kind regards,
Rafael P. Sperafico
Atlassian Support

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events