Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bamboo OnDemand plan won't start on commit to OnDemand Subversion

Sergey Morkovkin October 28, 2012

We are trying to establish continuous integration, but for some reason nothing is triggered when code is commited to SVN. We use Bamboo OnDemand and SVN OnDemand. Plan is configured to be triggered on code commit. Should we somehow configure SVN hooks as well to make this work?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Michael Knight
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 29, 2012

Bamboo should be configured to poll the repository for new commits. I believe this is the default but it's possible it was changed by somone, so it would be worthwhile checking your plan configuration.

If it looks like it's configured appropriately, please raise a support request and we'll look into it further for you.

Sergey Morkovkin October 29, 2012

Occasionally, I've discovered it's actually working. However, it doesn't start on every commit. Is there a setting that control this behavior? We only have 1 Elastic Instance. May this be the cause?

It actually triggered automatically only once. More than 15 commits were ignored.

For some reason support.atlassian.com doesn't respond. Is this at my end?

Michael Knight
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 30, 2012

I'm not aware of any recent outage with our Support site. You could try this link to check:

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events