Bamboo: Native support for Cucumber Report

Brent Bae August 18, 2017

I'm trying to integrate Bamboo with Cucumber BDD test reort so that BDD test result gets displayed along with bamboo build plan result. 

But there is no built-in task available for Cucumber test report

So I searched such plugins in Atlassian marketplace but all of them are outdated, stopped supportedly recently, and not competible with latest version of Bamboo (v6.1.0)

So is there any other way to acheive this goal rather than install plugin? 

Also I'm wondering if there is a plan for Bamboo to provide built-in support for Cucumber test report task in the future.

Thank  you

1 answer

0 votes
Jeyanthan I
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 21, 2017

I see Cucumber for Bamboo add-on is responsible for just that. Upon installing, you can create a task and test Builds and Deployments.

As this add-on is not from Atlassian and doesn't support Bamboo 6.1.x yet, I recommend you to contact the vendor here to update it.

In the mean time, you can do either of the below.

• If you have the JAR file for the add-on, you can try to install manually by file upload method. It might work sometimes despite its incompatibility. However, doing so is not recommended, as it might break anytime.
  • Download and install Bamboo 6.0 from download-archives to work with this Add-on until an update is released by the vendor.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events