Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bamboo .NET How-to

Paul Cherepanov May 18, 2012

Why don't you guys write (or point me to) a nice .NET how-to. I'm a bit confused of the fact, there's no comprehensible one on the net.

Please please write one.

Thanks

2 answers

0 votes
James Dumay
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 20, 2012

You might be interested in reading our Getting Started with Bamboo and .NET guide.

Paul Cherepanov May 20, 2012

Everything that this document covers is obvious straight from the UI. In other words, it's not the one I'm looking for (btw, I've already examined the documentation section) There's no comprehensible one there. Please ask a .NET developer to write one

James Dumay
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 21, 2012

What in particular would you like to see in a .NET guide?

jretzloff August 1, 2016

There are no examples to producing the correct artifacts for manual or other deployment, or deployment examples at all.  There seems to be a monster void of information on using Bamboo for .net teams.

0 votes
Azwandi Mohd Aris
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 19, 2012

On a related note, you might want to take a look at https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/9423/bamboo-net-setups

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events