Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bamboo License migrate to another server doesn't work

Frank Zhang March 5, 2018

Hi,

I'm trying to migrate Bamboo to another server, I followed the instruction of https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Bamboo-questions/Bamboo-License-Migration-from-one-server-to-another-server/qaq-p/3701 to update the License key, but it showed an error: "The license key you entered was invalid."

What I did is just copy the purchased licensed key from my.atlassian.com account (my corporate's account), and pasted it into the "License key" textarea, then clicked "Save new license".

And I could not find any logs under bamboo-home and bamboo-install, could anybody help me?

Thanks!

Frank

1 answer

1 vote
robhit
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 6, 2018

Hi Frank,

Thanks for your question!

Could you please try updating the license key in the file "<Bamboo-Home>/bamboo.cfg.xml" against the property name "license.string" and restart Bamboo to test?

If this doesn't help, I would suggest opening a ticket with the support team for better investigation and solution.

Thanks,

Robhit

Frank Zhang March 12, 2018

Thanks you Robbit!

As we have upgraded Bamboo to a higher version with a new license code, so it is not an issue any longer. Please close this ticket.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events