Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bamboo Installation Issue

sreenisha December 18, 2014

Hi,

I am unable to install Bamboo trial version. I am following the below given steps:

1. Check supported platforms

2. Check your version of Java

3. Check that Windows can find Java 

4. Check permissions

5. Download Bamboo

6. Start Bamboo!

7. Configure Bamboo

8. Running Bamboo as a service

In step 6 on executing the command "bin\start-bamboo.bat" getting the below response

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PS D:\Sreenisha\BambooDest\Bamboo> bin\start-bamboo.bat

To run Bamboo in the foreground, start the server with start-bamboo.bat /fg

Bamboo Standalone Edition    Version : 5.7.2

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

post that, while launching the bamboo server from IE i am getting error saying "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage"

Please Help...

2 answers

0 votes
Krystian Brazulewicz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 31, 2014

Sreenisha

Please contact Bamboo Support and attach logs that can be found in BAMBOO_HOME/logs to your issue report.

0 votes
rrudnicki
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 19, 2014

Hi Sreenisha,

Some reasons for you cannot start Bamboo might be:

1 - There’s a firewall or an antivirus dropping the connections

2 - You don’t have permission to install Bamboo. Could you try to run the start-bamboo.bat as Administrator?

3 - Can you check if do you have any other service running on port 8085. You can check it running:

netstat -anb -p tcp |findstr 8085

Please, have a look on this link to make sure that all parameters are correct:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/BAMBOO/Configuring+Bamboo+on+start-up#ConfiguringBambooonstart-up-Windows(startingfrom.batfile)

Hope this help.

Regards,

Renato Rudnicki

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events