Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bamboo - Generate logs in html file

kuldeep dayma August 22, 2017

Hello Team,

Well, I'm stuck at one place where I want to generate the log file in ".html" format rather than ".log" file format.

Can anyone help on this? attached is the snap where I need to generate the ".html" file.

My requirement is, I need to give on the hyperlink to navigate to a specific report from the log file but for ".log" file I can't add that HTML tag, hence I want bamboo to generate a log file in HTML format.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Thank you in advance.

Note: Check border area for "Download" or "view" link on the bottom right side in attached image.

Regards,

Kuldeep

BambooLogTab.PNG

1 answer

0 votes
Christian Glockner
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 23, 2017

Hi Kuldeep,

I'm not sure I understand the reason why you need the log to be in HTML format - you can link to any file of any type, including the plain log file in text format. You can just copy the URL from the link entitled Download and use that.

Cheers,

Christian

Premier Support Engineer

Atlassian

kuldeep dayma August 23, 2017

Hi Christian,

Thanks for your inputs, the thing is, I need log file in HTML format so that I can directly click on URL and can navigate to the browser rather than copy manually and paste it into the browser.

So, is there any way to achieve this?

Thanks,

Kuldeep

kuldeep dayma August 23, 2017

Current Flow:

When I click on "logs" tab I can see two options 1. View 2. Download logs.

Once I click on either "view" or "download", I can open or download the file with ".log" extension, where I can see the logs activity, inside this file, there is one link generated, and I can copy that link and can paste it into the new browser tab.

But what I want is: I should be able to generate the link and directly navigate into browser once I click on that link rather than copy and paste process.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events