Bamboo Failed to Run the Backup Message

Gavin Bunney June 17, 2012

Our bamboo server failed to run the scheduled backup (things happen!). I have rerun the backup and it successfully passed.

However, the error message doesn't seem to disappear - is there a way to clear it out? It's showing as a yellow alert box on the top of each page in Bamboo.

// side issue there looks to be an odd css problem in the last update of chrome, so its hovering over the menu links - hence the desire to clear out the error :)

4 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Adam Myatt
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 17, 2012

I had this happen once myself. A reboot cleared it up.

Gavin Bunney June 17, 2012

Thanks - rebooted and the message is gone.

sravani K December 2, 2018

I rebooted the system. For the past 1 month I am not facing this issue.I thought it was gone, but we are experiencing  the same issue again. Can you suggest us the solution for this. 

0 votes
Sultan Maiyaki
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 29, 2012

This error is replicable if there is permission issue on the Backup directory in Bamboo home. Once this issue is replicated, try to check the logs seraching through the scheduled time

0 votes
Przemek Bruski
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 17, 2012

I lower right corner of that yellow box, there's a link that let's you close the message. You can't see it, but it's there.

0 votes
James Dumay
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 17, 2012

I've raised a bug for this here.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events