Bamboo Cloud - Image Configuration page - Product dropdown bug?

AlexBussmann November 25, 2014

Hello,

I'm attempting to add a custom AMI to our Bamboo Cloud account using the Image Configuration page.  However the Create elastic image configuration - Elastic image configuration details form has a Product field with an empty dropdown list.  Being unable to select a product Linux/Unix or Windows is causing the following error when saving.

Selected product "null" does not match detected platform

Two members of my team have confirmed they are seeing the empty Product field dropdown.  During testing last week I was able to add a custom AMI and saw that this was not empty.  Did something change in that time?  Was a bug accidentally pushed to production?

Thanks,

Alex

2 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Przemek Bruski
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 25, 2014

The most likely reason is that you have some additional permissions on your account that prevent Bamboo from accessing the spot price data. That's where the product list comes from.

0 votes
AlexBussmann November 26, 2014

Thanks Przemyslaw!  I can confirm that the IAM account provisioned for Bamboo when given read-only permissions does fix this issue.  Reading the online help we didn't see a section that describes what AWS permissions we should be assigning to our Bamboo IAM security group.  Is this documented anywhere?

This problem is fixed using the AWSConnector, and ReadOnlyAccess policy groups.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events