Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bamboo Build failed (SLF4J: Failed to load class "org.slf4j.impl.StaticLoggerBinder".)

Yogesh Mude[Jira]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 7, 2016

whenever i ran the plan , i got the below error

SLF4J: Failed to load class "org.slf4j.impl.StaticLoggerBinder".
SLF4J: Defaulting to no-operation (NOP) logger implementation
SLF4J: See http://www.slf4j.org/codes.html#StaticLoggerBinder for further details.
SLF4J: Failed to load class "org.slf4j.impl.StaticLoggerBinder".
SLF4J: Defaulting to no-operation (NOP) logger implementation
SLF4J: See http://www.slf4j.org/codes.html#StaticLoggerBinder for further details.

and i tried to workaround of this error i got to know is i have to place one (and only one) of slf4j-nop.jar, slf4j-simple.jar, slf4j-log4j12.jar, slf4j-jdk14.jar or logback-classic.jar on the class path should solve the problem.

but the thing here is i don't know where and which class path i should place these jar files.

If anyone face or solve this error ...please help me out here.

2 answers

0 votes
sivapriya June 19, 2017

Add slf4j dependency in your pom.xml file if you are using maven. It will download the dependencies.

Or

To add that in class path go to your application->Build path-> add Jars , Add the slf4j jars here

0 votes
Yogesh Mude[Jira]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 10, 2016

Any one has face this error, then please provide some suggestions for me as well.

How to resolve this error??

you can find fully error/log details : 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events