Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bamboo 6.03 remote agent support enable is missing

Carl Eckhardt September 12, 2017

The documentation says to find a tab to enable or disable remote agents, but all I see are tabs for local agents.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jeyanthan I
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 13, 2017

I hope you have already installed Remote agents. If not, please click Install remote agent button in Overview -> Agents page.

Once installed, it should get listed under Remote agents section in the same page.

You should find an Enable/Disable button when you click on the respective agent name listed under Remote agents section.

If you cannot find it, can you share the screenshot of what you are seeing?

Carl Eckhardt September 13, 2017

I will check it out when I get in the office this morning and let you know. Thanks.

Screenshot_2017-09-13_09-12-08.png

Unfortunately, I don't have any such button for installing the remote agent feature. Could it be a certain license we have to have to allow that to work?

Jeyanthan I
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 13, 2017

Are you using Bamboo starter pack? With that, you can only create local agents and not remote agents.

You can purchase remote agent licenses after evaluating for 30 days.

Hope that clarifies.

0 votes

Yahhhh!!!! Local agents are just about useless for our needs. I think our buyers/admins didn't know much about tools like these. But then again, your documentation makes you  "think" you have that capability, until you dig DEEP into the mountain of information.

:-(

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events