Bamboo 5.1.0 not known in marketplace

Thomas Heidenreich
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 30, 2013

After installing Bamboo 5.1.0 I am getting

"This version of Bamboo is unknown to the Atlassian Marketplace. It may be too new to appear, or it may be some type of non-standard build."

8 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
mtaylor
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 3, 2013

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for the report. I've gone ahead and fixed up the Marketplace listing so that Bamboo 5.1.0 is recognized by UPM. It may take up to four hours for UPM to invalidate its cache. You can either wait that out or you can restart your Bamboo instance to pick up the changes instantly.

Thanks,
Maleko

Matthew Verrall September 12, 2013

Hi

We're just testing out 5.1.1 and the same is happening for this as well.

1 vote
Areg Vrtanesyan _Work_ July 30, 2015

Same for 5.9.2 yes !

1 vote
Shrinath Aithal July 29, 2015

Same with 5.9.2. Please fix smile

Isn't there a permanent solution for this? 

0 votes
Dodi Kawouk March 19, 2015

Same problem 5.8.1

0 votes
Daniel Hopper November 17, 2013

Same problem now with Bamboo 5.2.1

0 votes
James Dumay
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 13, 2013

I just fixed this - Marketplace had 5.1 and Bamboo reports itself as 5.1.0

jnolen
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 15, 2013

Thanks, mate!

0 votes
jnolen
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 12, 2013

I just checked and Bamboo 5.1.1 appears to be listed and published correctly. Can you confirm if you're still having the problem?

0 votes
Matthew Verrall September 12, 2013

Hi

We're just testing out 5.1.1 and the same is happening for this as well.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events