Are repositories checked even if project is disabled?

Mick van der Most van Spijk December 19, 2016

I have three projects that use the same repository. All projects are disabled because there is an error with the user. I see every hour that the repository is checked because of the user error in the log file.

It seems that repository still is checked when polling is enabled but the project is disabled. I am using Bamboo 5.9.4. Is the above right? And will it be fixed in a newer version?

1 answer

0 votes
rsperafico
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 19, 2016

Hello,

Do you have branches enabled for those repositories? Have you disabled only the Plan and not its branches?

What is the repository type (Stash/Bitbucket server, Bitbucket cloud, Git, GitHub, Subversion...)? What is the triggering event (only from Bamboo against your repository or is there sth in your repository - e.g. web hooks - that tells Bamboo new changes were made to the repository)?

Kind regards,
Rafael P. Sperafico

rsperafico
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 21, 2016

The polling you might be seeing might be related to Bamboo checking if there are branches to be created and/or changes in branches. Please, review the following: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/BAM-16632

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events