Any way to "reindex" bamboo's links to Fisheye's repositories?

Deleted user October 3, 2012

We had an issue with fisheye recently and had to create a new perforce repository index with a different name, then delete the old one. That issue is now resolved, but the problem now is that all the previous links in bamboo to Code Changes (which would normally take us to the Fisheye repository web viewer) are broken, because the RUL's still point to the old non-existant repository index.

Is there any way to fix this?

I'm assuming that these url's are hardcoded in the DB, and I'd need a postgres script to patch our database. Am I correct? If so, can anyone sugfgest such a script?

Fisheye 2.8 / Bamboo 4.2.0 / Postgres backend for both

Thanks

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Renan Battaglin
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 3, 2012

Hi Scott,

The URLs can be fixed via the UI. Please, see the screen shot in the following page:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/BAMBOO/Integrating+Bamboo+with+FishEye

Basically, Bamboo does not store the links to Fisheye in the DB. It always use the information from the page above to build the URLs when a page is rendered (Fisheye URL + Project Name + Repo Path + Build Revision). By building and calling this URL, Bamboo is able to open the correct revisions in Fisheye.

Please, let me know if this is the information you need.

Cheers,

Renan

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events