Any plans for support for Bamboo 4.2+ in the eclipse connector?

Martin Eriksson September 6, 2012

Hi,

Just had a bit of a chock.. Upgaded from 3.3.1 to 4.2.1 of Bamboo, only to find out that the Atlassian Eclipse connector does not support this verison of bamboo!!!

if there are no plans to do this soon i see no alternative then to roll back the upgrade because if developers can not double click on failed tests inside eclipse they will never fix them and basically making bamboo pointless in my company..

please fix this soon as possible.

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Martin Eriksson September 6, 2012

Hi sorry for this, I was searching around and i only came up with version 3.0.2! but clicking around here a bit i found references to 3.0.5! and then on the documentation page i found refernece to the 3.0.6! so finally found that and now updating the plugin.. so hopefully all will be well now..

thanks

1 vote
jjaroczynski
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 6, 2012

Yes. Eclipse Connector 3.0.6 should work fine with new Bamboo.

Cheers,
Jacek

0 votes
jjaroczynski
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 6, 2012

Hi Martin,

What version of the Eclipse Connector do you use?

Cheers,
Jacek

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events